- Sending someone an ACP is similar to sending someone a Snapchat because they both mean something. You don’t send someone something for no reason. Like Snapchat, you send a snap to send them a message, picture, drawing, reply, or to keep your snapstreak going.
- Sending someone an ACP is also different from sending a Snapchat because you are putting more effort in an art care package. For Snapchat, it is very convenient and easy to use, so you don’t spend so much time on creating your message.
- I think ephemera is precious. I believe it gains value over time, the longer it is the more value something holds. Every little object has a story behind it. If I were to give my grandkids a bead bracelet I had from going to Coachella, I hope that they keep it, wear it, and hear my stories and adventures of going to Coachella.
- Yes, I believe that there is a difference. Art is seen as a drawing or painting on a canvas. However, in my art care package, some of it contains makeup. I believe makeup is also an art.
- Yes, a Snapchat may be more convenient but a physically made art care package is more meaningful. Someone took the time out of their day to put together something to mail it out. Mailing something out takes more effort and maybe cost a couple of cents, but that gesture is definitely more genuine than sending a Snapchat.
- If the person loved McDonalds, then maybe it can be prepared with love. However, I believe that preparing a meal with love means cooking a meal yourself. Just like an ACP, preparing something from scratch is much more meaningful than doing a shortcut.